Uniform & Sports Kit
It is expected that all pupils will maintain a smart appearance (shoes polished, shirts properly buttoned, hair well groomed etc) and that all clothing will be clean and in good repair. It is recommended that blazers are dry cleaned every half term.
- Manufacturers’ instructions must be followed on all washable items.
- All articles must be clearly and indelibly marked with the owner's name.
- No responsibility can be accepted for unmarked items.
- No special or valuable possessions (including watches or mobile phones) are allowed in school. Year 8 pupils may wear watches (non-internet-enabling only).
- For Upper School girls hair apparel may be white, black, brown or any shade of blue.
- No jewellery may be worn in school, except for Upper School girls with pierced ears who may wear small, plain gold or silver studs only (no hoops or diamonds), which must be removed for all sports activities. It is not recommended that Lower and Middle school girls should have pierced ears but, in the event that they do, it is essential that they are capable of removing their studs themselves.
- Boys should have their shirts tucked in at all times.
- Trainer socks with black shoes are not allowed.
For any parents wishing to make an appointment, you can do so by selecting ‘Uniform Fitting Appointments’ and click on 'book' under Danes Hill School.
FODH 2nd Hand Uniform Shop at Main School
The FODH shop at the Main School will be open on the following days/times for sales and submissions during term time:
Tuesday 8.00am - 9.00am and 3.30pm - 5.00pm
Wednesday 8.00am - 9.00am
Thursday 3.30pm - 5.00pm