Wrap Around Care
At Danes Hill, we are delighted to offer a substantial wrap around care programme, including a Breakfast Club and Extended Day Club, at both Bevendean and at the Main School.
Breakfast Club at Danes Hill
Children are supervised and, during breakfast, have reading or writing activities until the end of the session at Main School and supervised play at Bevendean. Breakfast at both Bevendean and Main School consists of a choice of toast, cereal, porridge, fresh fruit and yogurt as well as a selection of drinks.
The cost is £3.00 per session and would be added to your end of term bill.
The Bevendean Breakfast Club runs from 7.40am to 8.25am in the Bevendean Dining Room.
The Main School Breakfast Club operates from 7.30am until 8.15am in the Main School Dining Room.
Please note that the Main School Breakfast Club operates on a drop-in basis whereas this is not possible at Bevendean where, due to legal supervision limits, we need confirmation in advance of specific days each term.
Prep at the Main School
Prep is an extension to the school day at the Main School for children who do not take part in an after school activity.
Lower School Prep is held after school from 3.40-4.25pm. Children will be given a drink and a biscuit and will have the opportunity to read, participate in art and craft activities or play a game.
Middle School Prep is held from 4.15pm-4.30pm at which point pupils are collected, take the bus home or go to Extended Day Club.
Extended Day Club at Danes Hill
Danes Hill provides an Extended Day Club for pupils in Bevendean and the Main School.
The Bevendean Extended Day Club operates under the following guidelines:
- Pupils in Transition – Year 1 can attend late club until 4.25pm for £5 and then Extended Day Club until 5.25pm for £10.
- Extended Day Club will finish at 5.25pm. If the pupils have not been collected by 5.35pm they will be charged an extra £15.00 which will be added to the school bill;
- Children can attend the club on a day by day basis.
- A range of healthy snacks are available at the Extended Day Club and a light tea will be served at 5.00pm; The cost is £10.00 per session and will be added to your end of term bill.
The Main School Extended Day Club operates under the following guidelines:Pupils in Years 2-8 are supervised in the Library from 4.35pm to 5.45pm;
- Extended Day Club will finish at 5.45pm. All pupils will be taken to reception at 5.45pm in order to be picked up. If the pupils have not been collected by 6.00pm they will be charged an extra £15.00 which be added to the school bill;
- In order for a pupil to attend Extended Day Club parents should inform the school before MIDDAY. Parents should also email the form teacher and write a note in the homework diary of the pupil.
- A range of healthy snacks are available at the Extended Day Club; The cost £8.00 per session and will be added to your end of term bill. All pupils will be able to do their homework or to read in silence.