Uniform & Sports Kit
It is expected that all pupils will maintain a smart appearance (shoes polished, shirts properly buttoned, hair well groomed etc) and that all clothing will be clean and in good repair. It is recommended that blazers are dry cleaned every half term.
- Manufacturers’ instructions must be followed on all washable items.
- All articles must be clearly and indelibly marked with the owner's name INSIDE of the garments.
- No responsibility can be accepted for unmarked items.
- For girls, hair apparel should be white or navy blue.
- No jewellery may be worn in school.
- Shoes should be plain black leather
Our school uniform suppliers are AlleyCatz, details can be found below along with the current uniform lists.
Please CLICK HERE to view the recent communication from AlleyCatz regarding ordering and appointments.
For any parents wishing to make an appointment, please visit the AlleyCatz website. You can make an appointment online by selecting ‘Uniform Fitting Appointments’ and click on 'book' under Danes Hill School.
FODH 2nd Hand Uniform Shop at Bevendean
The FODH shop at Bevendean will be open on the following days/times during term time:
Tuesday 8.30am - 9.00am
Thursday 3.00pm - 3.25pm