Uniform & Sports Kit
It is expected that all pupils will maintain a smart appearance (shoes polished, shirts properly buttoned, hair well groomed etc) and that all clothing will be clean and in good repair. It is recommended that blazers are dry cleaned every half term.
- Manufacturers’ instructions must be followed on all washable items.
- All articles must be clearly and indelibly marked with the owner's name.
- No responsibility can be accepted for unmarked items.
- Watches may only be worn by Year 8 pupils.
- For girls from Transition to Year 5 hair apparel should be white or any shade of blue. For Upper School girls hair apparel may be white, black, brown or any shade of blue.
- No jewellery may be worn in school, except for Upper School girls with pierced ears who may wear small, plain gold or silver studs only, which must be removed for all sports activities.
Our school uniform suppliers are AlleyCatz, details can be found below along with the uniform lists that take effect from September 2018.
For any parents wishing to make an appointment, please visit the Alleycatz website. You can make an appointment online by selecting ‘Uniform Fitting Appointments’ and click on 'book' under Danes Hill School.
FODH 2nd Hand Uniform Shop at Bevendean
The FODH shop at Bevendean will be open on the following days/times during term time:
Tuesday 8.30am - 9.00am
Thursday 3.00pm - 3.25pm