School development: now and in the future
Danes Hill has experienced an extensive and exciting period of development over recent years, and this is testament to our philosophy of providing the very best facilities for our staff and pupils to flourish.
In the last few years alone, the following projects have been completed:
- Rebuilding of the Ravens block;
- New Dining Room and alterations to the Main School kitchen to enhance service;
- A new entrance to the Ravens and School House complex;
- New offices and storage space;
- New library;
- New classrooms in the Ravens block;
- The temporary Wrens building has been granted permanent status;
- Updates to the swimming pool at Main School with improved spectator viewing areas;
- New classrooms in Pre Prep (Bevendean);
- Transformed the 'peanut'
- State-of-the-art Sports Hall
We are delighted that much awaited sports hall has been completed. A huge thank you to governors, colleagues and parents who have energetically worked over many years to provide this much needed facility for the Danes Hill community.
Exciting times lie ahead as we continue to strive to provide our pupils with outstanding facilities and resources to enable them to benefit from the very best education and life experience from their time at the school.